Task Durations Round to Nearest Tenth of a Day
- In Task Properties, Duration is now rounded to the nearest tenth of a day based on Work Per Day and Total Work.
- In the Game Plan, partial day durations are rounded to the nearest half-day.
Mark Future Tasks Complete
- Tasks in the future can now be marked complete.
- Right-click on a task in the future, and click Mark Completed.
- Since it doesn't make sense for a task in the future to be completed, an error message is displayed with two options available to fix it.
- Select one of the options, then click Ok, and Voila!
New Advisories with Fix Helpers
- Now when you have a "Planned, queued task set to start today" or an "Active task ends today", you can click the Fix helper in Task Properties to quickly and easily update the task.
Links Page and Warning List Show Task Types
- Task types are now clearly indicated on the Links page and in the Warnings list.
Ongoing Task Enhancements
- The Task Properties box for Ongoing tasks has been simplified by removing irrelevant info.
- You can still set Work Per Day for a Resource by editing This Task's Properties.
- For reporting purposes, Ongoing tasks can now be placed within a summary task.
- Need a hand? Contact a Customer Success Engineer today!