Playbook | Summary Owner
- A Summary Owner can be specified when creating or editing a summary task.
- Owners act as ‘Mini-Project Leaders’ for their summary tasks.
- Owners update the tasks/plans in their summary tasks in advance of Rolling Wave Planning meetings.
- Owners lead team huddles and decentralized planning meetings as needed.
- Ownership is inherited by default from the top level on down beginning with the Project Owner. The names of inherited owners are not displayed anywhere.
- The Summary Owner's name is also shown in the WBS.
- Need a hand with anything? Contact a Customer Success Engineer today!