To ensure plans are more accurate, Total Work is now driven by Duration and the resource's Availability.
Total Work (hours) = Duration (days) * Availability (hours/day)
- If Mary's task is 2 days in duration and her availability is 5 hrs/day, Total Work = 10 hrs.
- If the same task is assigned to Sue and her availability = 2 hrs/day, the Total Work = 4 hrs.
- If Sue adjusts her task to keep Total Work = 10 hrs, Duration would automatically = 5 days.
- The resource's availability as set in Admin is shown after their name in parentheses.
- If the resource's availability is changed to a value less than his availability, a warning message appears...
- If the resource's availability is changed to a value greater than his availability, a warning message appears along with a confirmation...