There is now integration between Azure DevOps and Playbook via the new Connector feature. You can import Epics from DevOps as linked Summary Tasks in Playbook.
Configure the Connector...
- First, you supply the URL of your DevOps project and a valid Token.
- Properties optionally controlled by DevOps include Lifecycle, Start Date, End Date, and Vertical Order.
- Refresh the linked tasks "on demand" to update Playbook with the latest changes and additions in DevOps.
- Delete Epics you don’t want to see in Playbook and they will continue to be omitted as you refresh/update the data you do want.
- Want to learn more? Contact a Customer Success Engineer today!