Would adding capability that would increase sales, but also cause a launch delay, be the right thing to do?
This 90-minute video will show you how to develop a simple, yet powerful project economic model to make economically driven project decisions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to use Basic Profit & Loss calculations to make project decisions;
- How to calculate the cost of delaying your product launch;
- How to make project tradeoffs based on profit;
- How to accommodate uncertainty in tradeoff decisions;
- How the analysis of in-project trade-offs can be certain, even when sales volume forecasts are not; and,
- Tips on successfully implementing a project economic model.