Playbook's integration with DevOps via the External Task Connector has been further enhanced. Click here to learn about the previous release.
- Source Types and States are automatically detected from the DevOps dataset and default types are selected by Playbook. The Types and States determine what will be pulled from DevOps into Playbook and can be modified as desired.
- Playbook can see five levels deep in the DevOps Area Path structure, so a specific Area Path to pull from can be selected.
- Tags defined in DevOps are also visible and can be selected to determine what is pulled into Playbook.
- When you click Next, the Field Mapping from DevOps to Playbook is displayed. Typically, no changes are necessary.
- When you click Next again, the External Tasks and the default Status filters are displayed. The Status filters can be modified as desired.
- When you click Pull Now, the list of external tasks is populated with the data found in the DevOps dataset.
- When you click Ok, the external tasks are created in Playbook. External tasks are green and are displayed with a unique icon so they are readily identified.
- Want to learn more? Contact a Customer Success Engineer today!