Overview of the Playbook Admin page.
- To sign in to the Playbook Admin page...
- If you have administrative privileges, you will see an Admin button in the top menu in Playbook.
- If you don't see the Admin button, contact a Playbook Admin to give you administrative privileges.
- On the admin page, you will see four tabs: Groups, Projects, Departments, and Resources and Users.
- Groups - the highest level 'folder' used to organize projects with the option to limit visibility
- Projects - the 'folders' where project plans are stored
- Departments - groups of resources (not necessarily the official department)
- Resources and Users - where Playbook accounts are managed - typically people, but not always.