Looking to improve your product development success rate?
This is Part 3 of our four part series on Lean project management: Small information batches and decentralized project management
In part you will learn about Lean principles, processes and tools that will truly transform your product development system including:
- Visibility and manageability of resource queues
- Effective management of resource utilization
- Pull vs. push in work management
- Reduced information flow
- Batch sizes and faster feedback
- Clear, correct priorities across projects
- Shared project buffers
- Decentralized project planning and management
- Proactive learning management
Transform you product development approach today. Fill out the form to the right to access the video.
If you have not viewed Parts 1 and 2, you can access them below.