We are looking forward to the LPPDE Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina, September 23-24 next week! For those of you that can't make it we will be blogging during the conference so stay tuned here!
We will also be presenting the workshop, Maximize Flow Through Visual Work Management: The 5 critical principles and the tools that support them.
We will be blogging about that too! Here is a summary of what we will be covering in the workshop.
The workshop will include the use of games to simulate the conditions of new product development projects. In this workshop you will learn the value of:
• Receiving fast feedback via brief standup meetings and simple task updates;
• Seeing the work queues and keeping them small;
• Measuring and managing resource availability;
• Pulling work instead of pushing; and,
• Clear, CORRECT priorities,
to reduce new product development timelines by up to 50%.
It's late, but if you have a chance you can still register here.
If you are already attending, we can't wait to meet you! We hope to see you there.